The Videographer/Photographer will work with the Communications Manager in video and photography related projects. This individual will be responsible for media related projects throughout the year.
- The ability to create and produce media projects for campaigns, marketing, and general branding.
- Assist in all media projects for the Annual Gala
- Excellent videography and photography skills
- Excellent editing skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Previous work or educational experience in videography and photography
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Details and How to Apply
- Supervisor: Communications Manager
- Duration: Six Months; Prefered around October for Annual gala
- Type: Part-time, temporary, flexible
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Unpaid; A letter of recommendation can be provided in support of course credit.