Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a social media enthusiast, someone with demonstrated knowledge of and experience with multiple social media platforms. The Social Media Coordinator will assist the Communications Director in implementing ODW’s initiatives and campaigns via its social media.
- Craft thoughtful, creative, and engaging social media content for ODW’s social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Complete all assigned content and postings in a timely manner
- Utilize the online calendar to keep track of assigned content and due dates
- Excellent storytelling skills
- Ability to turn organizational stories, reports, and events into thoughtful, creative, and engaging social media content
- Regularly active on multiple social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Interest in learning about how a small, globally-focused nonprofit functions day-to-day
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting
Details and How to Apply:
- Direct Supervisor: Operations Director
- Duration: 6 months; 12 hrs/wk (8 hours in office, 4 hours remote)
- Type: Part-time, temporary
- Location: Columbia City neighborhood, Seattle, WA
- Compensation: Unpaid; A letter of recommendation can be provided in support of course credit.
Before you apply, be sure to read our Founders’ Story and review some of our past projects to make sure you share our values in the fight against extreme poverty. Please send your resume and a cover letter to Margaret Anderson-Sandoval at email@example.com.
Cover letter should include the following info:
Which position you’re applying for.
Why do you want to work at One Day’s Wages?
Handles for your social media accounts