On November 10, 2011, One Day's Wages hosted our 2nd Annual Gala at Pravda Studios in Seattle, Washington and what a phenomenal evening of celebration it was!
We want to again express our sincere gratitude to our guests, volunteers, Gala sponsors, and to all our supporters – near and far – for your love, support, and partnership.
One Day's Wages is truly about
“you, me, us, and them…all working together for a more compassionate, beautiful, and just world.“
Here are some highlights:
- Over 300+ people joined us for this celebration.
- Our guests included partner organizations from World Concern and a child's right.
- We announced a new $10,000 grant to Well Done Organization (news coming soon).
- Live music from Lutes & Liars and Gowe and beats from DJ Domestic.
- We interviewed Justin who biked 2,000 miles from Vancouver, BC to the border of Mexico to raise awareness and funds for ODW's Human Trafficking Fund.
- Through sponsorship, in-kind donations, ticket sales, and donations at the event, supporters gave $50,479.99 including $20,541.40 to support the movement of ODW!
Video + Pictures + Photobooth
Many thanks to Steven Byeon for filming our Gala Video; Feng Images for the Gala photos; and John and Joseph Photography for the Photobooth pictures. Additional thanks to Seattleite for their coverage of the Gala and more pictures.
Thank you so much for being a part of the ODW movement!
Eugene & Minhee Cho, founders of ODW
Enjoy the video and photo highlights!