One Day's Wages is…
a grassroots movement of
people, stories and actions
to alleviate extreme global poverty.
Some highlights of the first six months:
- We awarded our first grant to a small Community Based Organization (CBO) in the Thailand/Burma border that provides education to over 6,000 migrant students.
- We surpassed our $100K goal for our Haiti Relief Fund and our partners' important work in response to the earthquake.
- This company was our the first business to partner with us – with the goal of donating $60,000 to ODW and helping provide clean water for 3,000 people over 20 years.
- This musician was the first artist to partner with us by donating 10% of his new album royalties to join our movement.
And introducing, a new initiative – Causes:
As we continue to move forward with our vision, we're excited to share with you our new initiative. We invite you to create a cause campaign: Birthday for a Cause, Work for a Cause, or submit your Idea for a Cause. They are so simple but yet, they will have a dramatic and global impact!
Help us spread the movement:
- Twitter. Share this page, our new “causes” initiative, and our video.
- Facebook. Post this page. Join the ODW FB Page.
- Blogs and Email. Help us spread the word via your blogs. Send an email (with a link to this page) to your community.