We recently “tweeted” a casting call for someone interested in being featured in an upcoming video to demonstrate how EASY it is to donate and join the movement of One Day's Wages.
The person had to actually donate their one day's wages on film.
Within an hour of sending out the tweet, we heard from Jessica – a 23 year old who lives in Seattle and works in a public relations firm. Since Seattle is the home of the University of Washington Huskies, we tried to look over the fact that she's a graduate of our arch rival, the Oregon Ducks. When it comes to the work of compassion and justice, everyone needs to work together!
Couple days later, we met up at a neighborhood cafe (it's Seattle for goodness sakes!) to chat and to demonstrate to her and the rest of the world how EASY it is to make a donation and join the ODW movement.
Check out the video, 'Impact':
Remember the compelling reasons to join:
- Every person and every donation matters.
- 100% of all donations (minus transaction costs) go to projects.
- You choose where you want to invest your donation.
- We'll show how your funds will be used through photos and videos.
- You're not alone. You're joining thousands of others.
One Day's Wages = 0.4% of one's annual salary =
Dramatic impact for those living in extreme poverty.
Join the movement now.
In addition, support ODW by inviting your friends to join our Facebook page.
* Thanks to the skills of J2 Media for this video.